March 17, 2009

Tangerines, 24, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Publix.


So, it’s the first week after Spring Break and I already miss hanging out with my sister and stealing tangerines from our neighbor’s tree, but that’s okay because I’m back at school with all my other friends! And that is cheerful.

I have a Ministry class that didn’t start until the middle of the semester and it is on Monday nights from 6-10. I don’t really know that many people in the class because it is a lot of night students and just a few daytime students. It is a good class though, we talk about everything that we have learned in all other ministry classes and apply it to the books we read and our papers. But, because it goes until 10 this means that I cannot watch 24. A few months ago this would not have mattered, but some of my friends brainwashed me into watching it and now I really like it! Jack Bauer is pretty cool. So I came back from class and there were only ten minutes left in the show, and I watched it even though I knew it was going to spoil the rest of the show whenever I watched it online. Whatever, it’s okay.

Because I just got back from Spring Break and have not gone grocery shopping I have nothing to eat in my apartment. All I have is almonds and cranberries and pasta. Oh, and the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies. One of my suitemates and I decided that last night would be a good time to make them, being that we had no other foods in our apartment and so we made them last night and they were delicious of course. And now the only thing in my apartment for me to eat….is cookies. And that’s that.

For my Writing for Public Relations class I have to write a Media Kit which is just a lot of information about any organization and I’m not sure what I will write it on yet, but I’m thinking Publix Supermarkets. The best grocery store ever. No joke. Anyway, that should be interesting to write.

I think that this has been sufficiently random enough for my first blog post and I hope that I am not as tangent-y whenever I write again!
Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer