March 31, 2009

random thoughts for today.

Hello all,
Well, this past weekend was very fun…it was Vanessa’s birthday and I’m pretty sure she already wrote about how her boyfriend came to surprise her. Can I just say that it was one of the most fun surprises I have ever seen! We all had known for weeks that he was coming and she had no idea! It was great!

Here are some of random thoughts for the day:
I am ever grateful to Baxter 2nd floor because without it, I wouldn’t have found some of my best friends. I love my friends so much and am getting depressed thinking about not living with them after graduation.

I’ve learned that I much prefer day classes to night classes…mostly just for the fact that I have a very hard time sitting in one classroom for 4 hours. My night class was let out early last night and so I was able to hang out with some friends and watch a little TV…24 and FRIENDS is always good.

I am reading a book called The Silent Language for one of my classes. It is mostly about what people unknowingly communicate through time and space within cultures. I like learning about cultural differences and how that effects our communication. Also, reading about different cultures makes me want to watch the Travel Channel…and then visit wherever they go!

My sister goes to school near Chicago and although I am excited for her new experiences in college, I am in no way envious of her…mostly because I love living in Florida. I can’t do cold weather for more than a few weeks. I love the sunshine.

Ok, well, I’ve got to go to class soon…so I hope you have enjoyed the randomness that is how I think! Until next time…

1 comments:

Instructions, Manuals and How To's said...

NeedInstructions.com – Instructions Manuals & How To’s On Just About Everything Out There!

Post a Comment

 
footer