March 23, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

It was my birthday this weekend, as previously mentioned. My friends are amazing, might I add. Story time: so Friday afternoon we (Vanessa, Anna Grace, Hannah and me) went to show Hannah around West Palm Beach because she was going back to Arkansas the next day. So, as we drive right by where we were supposed to go, Anna Grace turns to me and tells me that I am going to be kidnapped and taken somewhere. So I am blindfolded in the car and waiting in great anticipation for where we are going! Eventually I can feel that we have pulled onto gravel, but I still didn’t know where we were. Someone pulled me out of the car and I stood there blindfolded for a few minutes. Finally, someone took my blindfold off and there was a bonfire going and all of my closest friends were there too! It was so much fun and I was so surprised! It had been pouring rain earlier that day and so they were worried that it might get rained out, but it didn’t it was a beautiful evening! The sunset was fantastic! We roasted marshmallows and made s’mores too! So so so much fun!

Saturday was my actual birthday and I just hung out with my friends again and talked to my family and some friends from home on the phone. It was good. That is one of my favorite things, just hanging out with friends. We don’t necessarily have to be doing anything; just being with them is fun. Always good times. Sunday, I did pretty much the same thing. I went to church with some friends and just kind of did nothing for the rest of the afternoon. I went through pictures from this weekend and hung out with my roommates and other friends. Again, good times. But now I’m a little behind on homework, so that will have to be caught up on sometime. Oh well. Ok, well that was pretty much my [amazing] weekend in a nutshell. Until next time…

1 comments:

Greg said...

Thats an awesome suprise! Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

 
footer