March 25, 2009

My Classes

Since this is my last semester at PBA, I'm not taking very many classes. Here are the ones that I am:

1. European History II - I have this class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8am. While I don't enjoy waking up that early, the class is a good one. Dr. Hembree is a great teacher, and I learn a lot about European history.
2. Politics of Developing Nations - Although I disagree with Dr. Calhoun on many issues concerning politics, interesting topics and issues are brought up in the class. I also learn a lot about the history of non-Western cultures.
3. Public History - Since I want to pursue a master's degree in Museum Studies, this class is especially interesting for me. Dr. Chapman brings up all of the major issues that are being dealt with in public history today.
4. Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness for Ministry - While this is not my favorite class, Dr. Grenz does teach us many of the important issues in church leadership today.
5. Introductory Biology Lab - This is my only class that is not on Tuesday and Thursday, and it's my only class on Friday. I took the lecture portion of the class a couple of semesters ago, and I wish I had taken them at the same time. It's not too bad, but sometimes I forget some of the points that are still fresh in everyone else's mind.

Also, Mike Huckabee spoke on campus today. While I really enjoyed both of the events, I wish he had spoken some about the FairTax.

That's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer