October 27, 2010

FALL BREAK!

As Friday approaches, pencils get dropped and papers get put to the side. The library is put on hold. Some students go home or on some sort of exciting vacation. Some others take avantage of the quiet campus.

"I am playing with the Bryan Reynolds Band (local band made up of PBA students), and I was planning on visiting Seminaries. Also, my family is coming to visit me. So, we're going to watch an air show and a shuttle take off on Monday," says Shane Hess, 21 (Senior).

"I'm going to South Carolina to visit family I've never met before! I will chase Fall!" Kristen Scarcella, 21 (Senior).

"I really love PBA, so I'll be spending my Fall Break with my roommates. None of us are going home! I'm really excited. The RA (Resident Assistant) is planning on doing some fun Fall activities like Pumpkin carving. It's going to be great. I also love that it is October and we can still go to the Beach!" Ashleigh, 18 (Freshman).

As for myself, I'll be taking this opportunity to relax, do some homework, watch some movies, and hang out with friends. A lot of the weekend is unplanned, which is awesome! Let's live it up spontaneous style!

Have a wonderful Fall Break, PBA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer