December 16, 2009

The Transformation

The college search was pretty simple for me. I knew that I wanted to go to PBA! I also knew that I would be living at home since I lived so close and it made sense financially. Entering PBA as a commuter was tough. It was hard to meet people and I constantly felt disconnected from the rest of the student body. After a year of being a commuter, I received a scholarship that allowed me to live on campus! The Lord knew my heart's desires and blessed me.
Leaving was hard, but my family knew it was a wonderful opportunity. I completely encourage students to live on campus and here's why. I can wake up 10 minutes before class and still make it on time. I have met so many people in my dorm. Distance doesn't stop me from going to all of the PBA events anymore.
Living on campus is a blessing and I have enjoyed every second of it. It has taught me responsibility, independence, and how to manage my money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer